Simpson Services carry out septic tank emptying service for commercial buildings, hotels and pubs, remote public toilets, caravan parks and campsites, industrial units, schools and colleges in Cumbria and North Lancashire.
We empty all types of septic tanks, cesspits, cesspools, sewage treatment plants and public toilets from commercial buildings, and dispose of it through our waste management license.
We provide regular commercial septic tank emptying services as well a one off emptying – for those unexpected emergencies – we’re here to help.
By operating scheduled maintenance we ensure that your services continue to run effectively, and that we are able to identify any sewage issues before they become big problems.
Where we work:
- Septic tank emptying for schools, colleges, universities and outdoor education centres.
- Septic tank emptying from tourist attractions.
- Public toilets that feed into septic tanks, cesspits and cesspools.
- Septic tank emptying caravan parks and camping sites.
- Industrial estate waste removal services.
- Remote office blocks and storage facilities – we empty the septic tanks.
- Overflowing sewage recovery and removal services by our vacuum tankers.
Remember local authorities have powers to ensure that adequate maintenance is carried out to any sewage system.
Why you should use Simpson Services:
- Prompt and efficient service – all tankers are in house owned and operated.
- Trained and experienced personnel ensures that we understand your waste requirements.
- Capacity to serve you when you need it most and react in any emergency situation.
- Over 20 years experience in the waste industry.
- Local authority approved waste contractor.
- Here to help in any way we can.
For help and advice please call us on 015395 68228 – we’re here to help.