Simpson Services provide a septic tank emptying service for domestic houses and dwellings using our own vehicles that are specially adapted to meet the needs of the South Cumbria and North Lancashire region.
We empty all types of septic tanks, cesspits, cesspools and sewage treatment plants from domestic properties, and dispose of it through our Waste Management License.
We provide regular septic tank emptying services as well a one off emptying – for those unexpected emergencies – we’re here to help.
Our most popular services are our telephone or email reminder service – we give you a call to remind you that your septic tank is due to be emptied.
Advice for septic tanks – A few dos and dont’s
- Do empty your septic tank regularly
- Don’t over use lavatory cleaners, disinfectants and bleaches.
- Don’t put excessive amounts of fat / grease down the sink.
- Don’t put disposable nappies, incontinence pads or feminine hygiene products down the WC.
Remember local authorities have powers to ensure that adequate maintenance is carried out to any sewage system
3 good reasons to empty your septic tank on a regular basis
- Prevention of solids building up and exiting the tank and contaminating the soak away, land or watercourse.
- Regular inspection by us upon emptying ensures the system is in good working order.
- Local guidelines are in place to ensure that you discharge, desludge, maintain and service your sewage systems on a regular basis.
If you have any questions, or need help or advice, please call us on 015395 68228 – we’re here to help.
We operate domestic septic tank emptying on Cumbria and North Lancashire